Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Color Purple

As a child I always loved purple - purple clothes, purple wallpaper, purple bedding. And even though it was not kosher, I knew that I would surely love grape-flavored bubble gum if given the chance (since it is, of course, purple).
And I was not alone in this. Most girls I knew, if they did not like pink (I did not and still don’t) loved purple just like me.
I have left my childhood behind and with it my passion for purple, or so I thought until recently...
Purple has made a comeback! And I was quite surprised to see that purple is no longer a color just for us girls, I mean women. Yes, men have started wearing purple too. At first, I have to admit, I was taken aback and thought that men should never wear this color. But at recent parties and other celebrations, I have seen a growing number of men daring to don purple, and it was then that I realized it isn't just for women anymore.
The fact is that men can and should wear purple (depending on the shade, of course).


So if you are ready to add a little life to your basics without adding too much color, go for it.
The right shade of Purple will help you stand out in a crowd without shouting “look at me”.


No comments:

Post a Comment