Monday, April 27, 2009

Dori Csengeri, A Great Find

<








Keeping your personal look current on a budget is not always easy. As you roam the stores and search the Internet for the few pieces you will allow yourself this season it is not always simple to decide what to purchase.



Here is a useful tip to keep in mind when you are deciding to buy something new:

Make sure that the items you invest in (whether you spend a little or a lot) will have staying power. Staying power means it will last for more then one fashion season and can be worn through several weather seasons (Winter, Spring Summer and Fall).

In my opinion a great solution for this is; Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry!

Check out this fabulous shop I found.
Stop in at Dori Csengeri at 242 Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv, 03-546-0831 or check them out on http://www.doricsengeri.com/ . You will find a small and charming costume jewelry store. The pieces in the store are hand embroidered on leather. They have small and simpler pieces and real statement ones that will turn a simple black dress or white shirt into a show stopping, WOW.
The prices rang depending on what you choose, (but are very reasonable). Whether you pick earrings, bracelets or a necklace (or all three) you will easily update your look, feel good, and look great, for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog, I'm looking for information on how to improve my health because I have some problems with my hair, so I would like to help me with advice on the subject, thanks!

    ReplyDelete